Sunday, September 7, 2008

The Wonders Of Autumn.


Well, the kids are back in schools and I have a small part of my day free. It is lovely and I look so forward to mondays. The leaves are starting to turn and there is a sweet chill to the air. This is my most favorite season of all. I dyed up some roving in the crockpot this morning before church. I used blue, green and brown and it looks beautiful. I am dying it for my swap partner in the Fibery Goodness Swap as her favorite colors are jewel tones. Then I will be spinning it up on my Schacht wheel. I am also getting my goodies together for the Amazing Lace Swap that I started on ravalry. I find myself quite addicted to this swap thing. Some of my packages have been wonderful ,yet sad to admit but some have been awful. But what fun to get a box of goodies in the mail. Its like my birthday when that happens. I will be posting pictures of another swap box that I am expecting this week. Til then, enjoy the beauty of the season!

No comments: